ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
About the role
Test Manager manages test documentation, sets quality gates of product(s) and projects. He/She creates and dynamically manages test plans, test reports, test concepts, test cases and scenarios and together with project/program manager (in compliance with company standards) sets quality acceptance criteria for the products/solutions. His/her mission is to work closely with project and product management as well as with other stakeholders to identify key quality requirements and to collaboratively design and build test solutions that increase quality of customer experience and satisfaction. He/She acts as an ambassador of the product quality, sharing the knowledge about it within the organisation.
How you will get the job done
- defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery of the single product or entire enterprise solution
- identify test risks and propose mitigations
- define test strategy considering project goals, test phases, test resources, user needs, test environments and hardware
- set up and manage test environments
- prepare and manage test documentation including: Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Concept, Test Scenarios, Test Reports for each deliverable and in the compliance with internal ERGO requirements as well as the best market practices.
- define and monitor test metrics, including code coverage, code quality, usability, security and performance.
- coordinate testing (performance, security, functionality, usability, regression) aligned to test automation strategy as well as to project plan and appropriate users availability.
- prepare with the delivery team business scenario’s and test scripts to support the Use Cases to ensure user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- review test scripts, test cases and test scenarios
- manage test results including tracking and retesting of defects
- compose valuable test reports and assure transparency on the quality across the project team
- prepare and co-ordinate user acceptance testing with the business accordingly to agreed roadmaps
- review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Skills and experience you will need
- 2+ years of demonstrated, hands-on experience as a Test Manager or Quality Manager
- experience working in a project team on a complex large scale projects
- Number of delivered test documentation (Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Concepts etc.)
- hands-on experience in test processes management
- knowledge and the practical application of quality standards and best practices proven by appropriated certification (ISTQB Test Management)
- experience in a highly business-engaged environment
- good understanding of both agile and classic software delivery methodologies
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to understand complex technical issues and communicate these effectively with non-technical stakeholders
- good understanding of IT systems and products
- full command in English
Nice to have
- proven history of delivered quality products
- business Analysis, Solution Design and Quality Management background highly regarded
- comfortable interacting with and managing senior stakeholders from both the business and technology
- extra languages skills (German is highly required)
- experience in Functional, System, Performance, API or penetration testing
- experience in Agile testing
- experience test automation
- experience in fintech industry
- experience as developer/tester
- experience in project management
- experience in program management
- experience in process management