ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
How you will get the job done
Skills and experience you will need
- min. 2 years of experience with at least 1 Relational Database and excellent SQL skills (preferably SQL Server) and 1 non-relational database (preferably Hadoop Hortonworks distribution)
- min. 3 years of experience with ETL/ELT development in at least 2 technologies (preferably including SCALA/Python)
- experience with system Integration including both REST/JSON as well as XML based integration
- knowledge of CI/CD tools (eg. Jenkins, Bamboo, gerrit) and practice in at least one configuration management language (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- min. 2 years of development role including some shell scripting and/or Java/Scala/Python
- ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- ability to present technical concepts to technical & non-technical stakeholders
- awareness of TDD and solid experience testing your own code with some automation and good understanding of integration testing
- some real experience working in Agile mode e.g. SCRUM/SAFE