ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
The Project Assurance Team conducts independent and unbiased project reviews of critical large transformation projects across the entire project portfolio in order to support a successful project delivery.
As a part of Project Assurance Team you will analyze the real status of projects, identify and evaluate issues and risks, provide constructive, pragmatic advice on optimization and remediation, and ensure implementation of adequate measures and go-to-green plans in collaboration with the project leaders.
• analyzing projects and evaluating their real status and ability to deliver in time, scope, quality and budget from an independent, project-external point of view
• preparing and analyzing project survey questionnaires
• analyzing information obtained during interviews of project stakeholders and project teams
• maintaining and refining project survey questionnaires, interview templates, PA tools and models, PA report templates
• preparing reports and presentations
• supporting or running meetings and clearly presenting a point of view to audiences
• using a range of tools and methodologies to help analyze an organization (such as SWOT analysis)
• undertaking qualitative and quantitative research
• building and maintaining successful relationship with teams and business partners
• taking time to reflect on project successes and learning from failure
• minimum 1-2 years working on projects and / or business processes
• bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other related disciplines
• very strong analytical mind with problem solving skills
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• ability to work independently in an international environment
• ability to manage time effectively and prioritize workloads
• advanced command of Excel and PowerPoint
• very good reporting skills
• proactivity and can-do attitude
• fluent English is a must, communicative German would be an asset
We realize that most of us need assistance to stay in shape and good health. That's why we provide every employee with a medical package coverage and co-finance a sports card. Additionally, we support a number of sports sections, and, you can even join our yoga team in the summer to practice yoga on the roof!
Work-life balance is essential for us. That's why we offer our employees flexible working hours, pet-friendly offices, and if you would like to stay with your pet at home, a remote work environment. However, it won't be easy to stay at home with our in-office gaming room.
Staying up-to-date with all the new systems and technologies is not an easy task. That's why we have an extensive training and workshops offer, both in-house and with external providers. We organize hackathons and meetups, which are an excellent opportunity for our specialists to showcase their expertise. On top of that, we offer digital learning platforms, language courses, and a library.
We love to see the difference we make together with our CSR projects. That's why we are always open to new projects, and we would love to include you in our next charity event!
At ET&S we love not only to work but also relax together. Sports events like company-wide bike race, or maybe a film marathon in our cinema room? Don't worry; we got it covered! Maybe you have a passion and would love to make an event out of it? Sure! We will help you!
At ET&S we create a working environment free of prejudice and exclusion. Each member of our team can experience being valued, regardless of his or her gender, nationality, religious beliefs, disabilities, age, and sexual orientation or identity. Your wide range of qualifications, experiences, and ways of thinking are of great benefit to us!