ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
– monitoring events in a SIEM-class tool
– incident coordination within the SOCL1 team
– preparing preliminary analyses of detected security incidents
– collecting and documenting key information for further support lines
– close cooperation with SOC Line II
– basic knowledge of network standards and protocols
– basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, and other operating systems
– experience in working with SIEM systems
– ability to work in a team
– ready for 24/7 operation
– knowledge of English at least at B2 level
– Experience in a similar position
– Knowledge of SIEM tools: Qradar, Sentinel
– Fascination with security issues
– Certification in the areas of operating systems, networks, security
– Knowledge of security services and technologies (antivirus, firewall, IDS/IPS, sandbox, forensics)
We realize that most of us need assistance to stay in shape and good health. That's why we provide every employee with a medical package coverage and co-finance a sports card. Additionally, we support a number of sports sections, and, you can even join our yoga team in the summer to practice yoga on the roof!
Work-life balance is essential for us. That's why we offer our employees flexible working hours, pet-friendly offices, and if you would like to stay with your pet at home, a remote work environment. However, it won't be easy to stay at home with our in-office gaming room.
Staying up-to-date with all the new systems and technologies is not an easy task. That's why we have an extensive training and workshops offer, both in-house and with external providers. We organize hackathons and meetups, which are an excellent opportunity for our specialists to showcase their expertise. On top of that, we offer digital learning platforms, language courses, and a library.
We love to see the difference we make together with our CSR projects. That's why we are always open to new projects, and we would love to include you in our next charity event!
At ET&S we love not only to work but also relax together. Sports events like company-wide bike race, or maybe a film marathon in our cinema room? Don't worry; we got it covered! Maybe you have a passion and would love to make an event out of it? Sure! We will help you!
At ET&S we create a working environment free of prejudice and exclusion. Each member of our team can experience being valued, regardless of his or her gender, nationality, religious beliefs, disabilities, age, and sexual orientation or identity. Your wide range of qualifications, experiences, and ways of thinking are of great benefit to us!