ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
How you will get the job done
A Cloud Security Engineer builds and maintains IT security solutions for an organisation. He will be developing security for company’s systems & projects and handling any technical problems that arise. Cloud Security Engineer identify IT threats and software vulnerabilities, build and test robust security systems (e.g. firewalls) and serve as the “security point person” on policies & procedures.
Cloud Security Engineer day-to-day job is focused on :
- create new ways to solve existing production security issues
- configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- perform risk analyses and security assessments
- develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents
- collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
- respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s lifecycle
- supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
- implement and maintain corporate security policies
- analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security
Skills and experience you will need
- Deep understanding about security concepts in enterprise
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Identity and access management principles
- Application security and encryption technologies
- Secure network architectures
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud solutions
- Programming experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Strong interpersonal and user service skills.
- Knowledge of trouble ticketing systems/CRM
- English language skills (spoken and written).
- One from the following certificate would be an advantage
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty Certification
- AZ-500-Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer