ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
As a Business Analyst you will interact with all the business initiative stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and challenges. You will gather, document, and analyze respective needs and requirements.
You will act on behalf of the stakeholders proposing functional solutions, both to the stakeholders and the team; you can be a member of agile team as well as work as independent support for the programs/ projects.
Business Analyst can also create and perform user acceptance tests as well as support incident, configuration or problem management processes accordingly to their best knowledge.
How will you get the job done:
• Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for business
• Support Product Owner, Delivery Team and Program Manager with detailed understanding of the product features
• Detail and specify requirements of the product up to the task level if needed
• Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders
• Monitor completeness of business requirements
• Prepare Variance Analysis
• Product validation (testing on behalf of stakeholders)
• Incidents monitoring
• Basic system configurations
• Basic backlog management
Skills and experience you will need:
• 2+ years’ experience managing business requirements in the context of software delivery for the fintech industry in the role of Business Analyst or similar.
• Experience in daily collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Experience working with senior decision makers
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Proven analytical background
• Experience in system analysis, user acceptance tests and system configurations.
• Advanced MS Office skills
• BPMN experience
• Knowledge of IT management tools (i.e. JIRA)
• Full command of English
We realize that most of us need assistance to stay in shape and good health. That's why we provide every employee with a medical package coverage and co-finance a sports card. Additionally, we support a number of sports sections, and, you can even join our yoga team in the summer to practice yoga on the roof!
Work-life balance is essential for us. That's why we offer our employees flexible working hours, pet-friendly offices, and if you would like to stay with your pet at home, a remote work environment. However, it won't be easy to stay at home with our in-office gaming room.
Staying up-to-date with all the new systems and technologies is not an easy task. That's why we have an extensive training and workshops offer, both in-house and with external providers. We organize hackathons and meetups, which are an excellent opportunity for our specialists to showcase their expertise. On top of that, we offer digital learning platforms, language courses, and a library.
We love to see the difference we make together with our CSR projects. That's why we are always open to new projects, and we would love to include you in our next charity event!
At ET&S we love not only to work but also relax together. Sports events like company-wide bike race, or maybe a film marathon in our cinema room? Don't worry; we got it covered! Maybe you have a passion and would love to make an event out of it? Sure! We will help you!
At ET&S we create a working environment free of prejudice and exclusion. Each member of our team can experience being valued, regardless of his or her gender, nationality, religious beliefs, disabilities, age, and sexual orientation or identity. Your wide range of qualifications, experiences, and ways of thinking are of great benefit to us!