ERGO Technology & Services S.A. (ET&S S.A.) was established in January 2021 following the integration of ERGO Digital IT and Atena into one entity, leveraging the strengths and best practices of both companies.
ET&S S.A. belongs to the ET&SM technology holding of ERGO Group AG, supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. We are dedicated to bring a digital innovations to every aspect of the landscape of insurance. Discover how we are implementing AI, IoT, Voice Recognition, Big Data science, advanced mobile solutions and much more to accommodate our customers’ future needs around the globe. See how you can be a part of the digital revolution and apply to join us today!
How you will get the job done
You will be a part of global team playing one or two of below roles:
- working for a project teams as a part of development team
- working for a cloud team to develop products and standards
You will support us with your expertise in automation and infrastructure areas.
We use Jenkins and Azure DevOps, Github, Argo CD, Jira, Terraform etc.
Everything as Code, Infrastructure too.
Today we have 90% of our services in AWS, but company is investing in Azure Cloud and we are building dedicated set of skills for which we need YOU.
No legacy except our own.
Skills and experience you will need
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps, Cloud Engineer or Systems Administrator role
- knowledge of Linux or Windows
- experience in Docker
- experience in at least one container orchestrator (Service Fabric, Kubernetes, Docker Compose, OpenShift)
- very good understanding of Azure Cloud about administration and design
- experience in at least one of common CI/CD tools (eg. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo)
- practice in at least one configuration management tool (Ansible, Puppet, DSC etc.)
- practice knowledge in one of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Python, Groovy)
- knowledge how to create CI/CD stack from scratch and how to maintain it, fix problems and tune it.
- English as everyday language
Nice to have
- real experience working in Agile mode e.g. SCRUM/SAFE
- knowledge of Terraform, Helm
- knowledge about AI/ML tools
- experience with Prometheus/Grafana and Elastic/Kibana stacks
- experience with relational and non-relational DBs (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- experience in Jira / Confluence